We hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July celebration yesterday, because we sure did! We saw one of the best firework shows we’ve seen in a while at our local city park. It lasted a whole 40 minutes, with an amazing finale that left us all ooh-ing and ahh-ing until the end!
With 4th of July celebrations behind us, summer is now in full swing! We’re back post-4th of July with more fun ideas to share: a summer bucket list! Here’s our list of must-do’s this summer that we can’t wait to get started on!
- Build a sandcastle at the beach
- Ride a rollercoaster at the pier
- Have a backyard bbq
- Visit a zoo &/or aquarium
- Make our own ice cream & snow cone
- Visit a dog park
- Take a nature hike
- Wake up early to see the sunrise
- Check out a local swap meet and flea market
- Visit the observatory
With a list this long, we better get started! Share with us some of the items on your summer bucket list in the comments below (we might try some of your ideas)! Have a great weekend, everyone!