Before everyone heads off to celebrate for the weekend, we would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Let’s all bring 2012 to a close and welcome 2013 with warm wishes!
This year has been great for the HomeSeasons.com team. We hosted TWO giveaways for the holidays (Halloween and Christmas), and interacted with a lot of our readers. We’re glad to be able to get to talk to more bloggers, and find a few new blogs to read, as well. If you have a blog of your own, please leave us a link in the comments below for us to check out!
To bring 2012 to a close on our blog, we’re going to recap on a few of our favorite posts of the year, one for each month!
- January: DIY Firecracker Decorations for Chinese New Year 2012
- February: Yummy DIY Valentine’s Day Marshmellow Pops
- March: Alternative Natural Dyes for Dyeing Easter Eggs
- April: Popular Color Trends for Spring 2012 – Home Decor, Clothing, & Beauty
- May: HomeSeasons – 4th of July Party Decorating Tips and Project Ideas – New Video!
- June: 4th of July Patriotic Place Settings
- July: 2012 Summer Olympics – Themed Party Treats & Decor
- August: White Hot Summer Home Decor
- September: Video: Halloween Decorating Tips Using Black Cheesecloth
- October: Halloween Mantle Home Decor
- November: Fall/Autumn Themed Pumpkins
- December: Christmas Card Holder and Display Ideas
If you missed any of these posts, don’t forget to take a look!
We hope everyone will have a great new year’s celebration! Enjoy responsibly! We’ll be back in 2013 with more holiday decor ideas and posts for everyone! Follow us to be updated with new posts! See you next year!