Pumpkins are a decorating staple for the Fall months. However, how do we make sure that our Fall pumpkins don’t get mistaken for Halloween Jack-o-lanterns from the month before? There are a few tips to stick to:
- no Jack-o-lantern faces (of course!)
- don’t limit yourself to just orange pumpkins
- try decorating with smaller pumpkins for the tabletop
- pair pumpkins up with other decorations such as a cornucopia or other dried fruits/veggies
- carve/paint patterns on the pumpkins for a less Halloween look
Here are a few fun ideas to try!
There are so many ways to utilize a pumpkin to decorate your home. The great thing about pumpkins is that they come in all shapes, sizes, and colors! With a little bit of creativity, you can easily transform a plain pumpkin into a tabletop centerpiece.